Monday, May 18, 2009

Maternity Pics








Mark and I had some maternity pictures taken this morning. One of our biggest regrets is that we never take pictures together. We really want to change that and capture every moment of Charlotte's life and of our new family. I really wanted to find a photographer that we loved because the only other time we worked with a photographer was for our wedding, and we loved him as a person, but his work was more traditional than what our (or I should say my) style is. 

So, I saw some photos online of an old friend of mine, and I found her photographer on the internet. I looked through her work and immediately fell in love with it. I contacted her online and set up a photo shoot for maternity pictures for this morning. Mark and I aren't very artistic and left the whole thing in her hands. She suggested to do the shoot in Las Colinas down by the Canal. We had never been there but it was so pretty (and we saw the Kidd Kraddick in the Morning Show Studio during the show which was neat because Mark and I really enjoy their show...). We had such a fun and relaxing time, and Mark even enjoyed it (he thought it was going to be cheesy). The photographer is really nice and natural and before we knew we were finished. 

I'm sure you will agree with me when I say that Angie (the photographer) is very talented. She put up a preview of some of our pictures on her blog www.onelifephoto.com/blog and on facebook (tagged to my profile). Here in a few weeks we will have 30-50 photos to show, and we can't wait. I love the ones she has put up so far. We can't wait for her to take pictures of our baby Charlotte! 

1 comment:

Dave and Sarah said...

Very pretty pictures. I love the one where yall are forming the heart on your belly. So sweet. The canals are so pretty. That's where we took our engagement pics.