Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Charlotte's Loot

Nursery
We have been collecting things for the nursery over the last few months. Here are some of what we have so far. (Also, we want to thank Charlotte's Grandma and Grandpa Moore for the Dresser and Glider and Grandma and Grandpa Chandler for the crib and mattress.)

This is the color scheme we are going to use. I am actually making the bedding because I fell in love with a set that was 1) way too expensive (like $600), and 2) being discontinued. I found some really nice fabric from babybedding.com. I have made the quilts and curtains in our house right now, so I don't think this will be too hard of a task. Plus, I can make it exactly how I want it! The colors are antique white, celery/sage green, and pink. 

This is a shelf I picked up from the Glenna Jean collection, which is the brand of baby bedding I love. I found this at babiesrus.com. I also ordered the chandelier from this collection, but it hasn't arrived yet. So, we will have to wait to post pictures of that. 

I picked this up from Baby Gap. I had been looking for a pink piggy bank for Charlotte, and when I saw this it was perfect!


Gear
Mark and I both have picked out our diaper bags. Mark received his "Diaper Dude" bag from Lee and Laura for Christmas. This bag is stylish and guyish with its messenger bag style. It comes with a changing pad and a checklist on the top flap which lists everything Mark shouldn't forget, including "baby."


I found this bag online and then saw it on sale at Bay Gap. I really wanted to invest in a good diaper bag that I liked a lot. I was completely opposed to carrying around a diaper bag with cartoon characters on it. I think this one is both feminine and adult looking. It is Babymel which is a division of StorkSak. 


Charlotte received a car-seat and stroller frame from her Grandma and Grandpa Moore for Christmas. This car-seat is BabyTrend brand. It is really neat because it fits into the BabyTrend jogging stroller and it fits on the stroller frame by BabyTrend. I love that this stroller is so lightweight and folds up very compactly! 


Dress to Impress
Charlottes has quite a few clothes already. This is just a sample of them. This adorable long-sleeve onesie and hat was given to Charlotte by Brittany and Luke Beazley.


This is Charlotte's drawer of onesies and little pants (that have ruffles on the butt). I am sure that she is going to be getting much use out of these everyday clothes. Some of these were Christmas gifts to Charlotte from Beth's Aunt, Uncle, and Grandma in Oklahoma. 


These adorable outfits are from Old Navy and compliments of Beth's mom. Charlotte is going to look so cute in her pink!

 
This very adorable dress was a splurge by me. I was passing by Gymboree at the mall and it was on sale. I couldn't pass it up. Charlotte can wear it to church, right.


This outfit is also from Gymboree. It was a gift to Charlotte from one of Beth's mom's co-workers and her family. It was very nice of them to give this gift to our baby girl, considering we do not even know them. And, they have also passed on all their baby books. 


Other Gifts
Here are some other gifts that Charlotte has received. Charlotte received her first valentines day bear from Beth's mom.


Cheyenne and Moises got Charlotte her Baby Book. I am very excited about being able to capture all of her memories.

Thank You to everyone who has been so thoughtful! These are just a few of Charlotte's things, I will have to post some more at another time! We are so excited for our little girl to be here!

No comments: