Monday, August 11, 2008

Summer Recap

This summer went by so quickly. I (Beth) took classes, lots of classes. I got burned out by the end f my Greek class this summer. It was not a very encouraging situation, and I only wished we could have had a real professor because I really enjoy languages. This was my sixth language to learn. I think Learning languages are so rewarding. But, this experience was not the best.

We had over some friends, Brian and Laura and Luke and Brittany to help us break in our new furniture (our anniversary gift to each other) and our new house. I haven’t decorated yet, but it was fun to show off the new house. We fired up the grill and had a feast. And of course we watched the Olympics.

Jeff convinced Luke, Brittany, Mark, and I to go to a Rangers Game. We got the all-you-can-eat tickets. It was wroth it, just for the drinks alone. We sacrificed watching one of Phelps’s swims that night, but it was fun. Yay, we took 2 pictures…. Unfortunately, they aren’t the best.


No comments: