Monday, November 10, 2008

Big Weekend!

This past weekend we celebrated my brother's wedding. The wedding was beautiful and so was Laura! They are honeymooning at St. John's in the Virgin Islands. Hopefully they are having the time of their life and the hurricane (now down-graded to a tropical storm) will stay away!


The beautiful bride getting ready to walk down the aisle.

Mark and I at the reception.

This weekend, I started feeling nauseated, mainly motion sickness in the car. But, also at the reception, which might have been because I was so exhausted by then, and enjoying dancing, loud music, and flashing lights. But, on and off now, I am getting a little queasy. It hasn't been that bad, and I am grateful for feeling some morning sickness, because it means everything is going well. It is hard to make myself eat, since I am not really wanting to eat anything.

The baby's heart is beating by now. I am so amazed whenever I think about this miracle baby growing inside me, and now it has a heart that beats! We are continuing to pray for health for both the baby and me. And, we have to make a decision about my marathon (that I have been training for since May) that is this weekend. This isn't an easy decision and we are praying for wisdom.


I was at target and saw this set of two matching onesies on sale. I just had to purchase it! The second purchase for our baby.

No comments: