Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving Break

This entire past week I was off from school, and I have been really lazy these days. Unfortunately, I have been feeling really ill because of the baby, but I did get some much needed rest. I am going to try and see if the doctor can prescribe me something so I can eat (and keep it down). I know I need to eat but it has been a real chore. Although, from what I've heard sick mom means a healthy baby, which is what we have been praying for.

Mark and I enjoyed seeing the family that we were able to spend time with. It is always a blessing when we get to see Mark's brother, sister-in-law, and our nephew. Our nephew is getting so big, and he is so cute! It makes Mark and I excited to have our own. We did thanksgiving with Mark's parents on Thursday and my parents on Saturday. And, both sent us home with tons of left-overs, not to mention the roast and potatoes I made on Monday. I don't think I've cooked really all week, well except for those random cravings.

I think my first true craving came on Thursday night, when we passed several Braums on the way home from Granbury, and they were all open. But, since had other passengers in the car, I didn't make Mark stop. He picked up on my heavy signaling and right before we got home he took me to Walmart and got me my own pint of Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream. And, it tasted so good, nice and creamy! I also had to get some gummy bears this week after posting the picture online of them. And, then there was the green bean casserole that I had to make in the middle of the night. I am not sure how many of these were related to my random eating habits or true pregnancy cravings. Either way, Mark has been such a blessing, never complaining about my random food habits.

We began putting up Christmas decorations this week. We will have to post pictures whenever we finish all the lights outside (if Mark will please put them up for me!).

No comments: