Monday, November 3, 2008

Go Bears!

This past weekend was homecoming. Mark and I went with Luke, Brittany, and Jeff to the bonfire (and I didn't take any pictures!) and 10:30 pigskin on Friday night. Phi Chi and Tri-Delt were first and second, so we were kind of ready to leave pigskin but glad we stayed. The first place act was last, and it was worth it to wait and see it. Then Mark drove us back late Friday night to Midlothian, getting home around 2 am

Then I drove us back early in the morning so we could go to the parade. Tri-Delt and Phi Chi won first place in their class and their float was awesome (once, again no pictures :( ) It was fun to get to see a lot of our friends at the parade. After the parade Mark and I went to the bookstore and got me an him Baylor t-shirts. I didn't own a single Baylor shirt that didn't have my Greek letters on it. And, I was in long sleeves, which we knew needed to change. We bought a cute Baylor onesie and newborn hat at the bookstore! We were excited because it was our first purchase for the baby!


Then, we went to the Phi Chi tailgate and saw a bunch more friends. And, we went to the Baylor Missouri game, which was so exciting. The game started off exciting, when the team entered the field through the stands (I did take pictures of this). And, then Baylor played awesome and the fans were so loud and into the game. Unfortunately, Baylor barely lost at the very end of the game. But, I was so proud of the team and the awesome fans.

The players entering the field through the stands and down the corridors of the Baylor Line.

No comments: